Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a Business Analyst to join our fast-growing Client Success organization.
About Demand Driven Technologies
Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Product Team at our office in Atlanta, GA. This is an excellent and unique opportunity to join a fast growing start up, and leader in the Supply Chain SaaS space.
This Business Analyst position is on the Product Team, where the role will learn all aspects of our various software offerings. In this role, you will collaborate with both our clients and our internal teams (Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Client Success) to ensure specification and development of software in a timely and effective manner.
- Gather and document technical specifications, working with both the business and software teams to provide detailed feature documentation to development.
- Project management, collaborating with stakeholders, coordinating schedules, and facilitating project meetings.
- Collaborating with Client Success and customers directly to get feedback on product roadmap and features.
- Track release capacity to ensure availability of key resources for feature development.
- Collaborate with the Product team and Business on product strategy and the product roadmap.
- Maintain backlog of feature requests.
- Build test acceptance criteria to provide Quality team with appropriate documentation to ensure quality.
- Assist with customer and business facing product documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Supply Chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Information Technology or Supply Chain.
- Self-driven, dependable team player.
- Desire to learn and willingness to take on a wide range of assignments.
- Experience with a variety of tools, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Jira, and other project / task management, resource management, and reporting tools.
- Technical certifications
- Supply chain or ERP experience