Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our fast-growing Client Success organization.
About Demand Driven Technologies
We are looking for a Customer Support (CS) Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. The CS Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and assisting with integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Azure, SQL Server and managed code, we’d like to meet you.
You will be part of a team responsible for addressing the questions and concerns of customers about the Demand Driven Technologies product suite. You must be proficient in researching technical issues and finding viable solutions. You may work days, nights, or weekends and participate in our 24 hour on-call rotation with other members of the support team.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve problems with the Demand Driven Technology software.
- Recommend technical and product solutions to customers and internal teams.
- Work directly with customers to answer technical and product questions, including during sales meetings.
- Analyze trends in issues and products while tracking resolutions, product failures, and need for customer support.
- Transform customer issues into improvements for products and information for customers.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Provide Internal IT support as needed for employees in the Atlanta office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service role where problem resolution skills and deep log analysis were required
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional time management skills. Manager will be remote.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Proven track record working with Enterprise and SMB customers
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Experience in supporting Azure based applications required.
- Related experience and Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of any language besides English – Spanish and French preferred.