Demand Driven Technologies is a fast-growing SaaS company looking for an experienced and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and support a varied range of lead generation efforts using new media and digital tools that fuel our sales team’s activities and pipeline. Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded, AND inspired? Come work with top performers at Demand Driven Technologies. We offer good work/life balance, hybrid work environment, competitive salary and great benefits.
With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements like clicks, follows and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking an innovative, analytical, left brained digital marketing enthusiast ready to do more than just average SEM. Our right-fit candidate will have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to contribute to impactful marketing, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
To excel in this role, you must have a strong background and demonstrative track record of collaboration, accountability, ownership and digital marketing excellence.
Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, and search engine optimization. This individual will report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely with other team players to drive program performance. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multitasker with excellent digital marketing skills and a collaborative work approach to manage many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work with design team to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content writer to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support internal marketing team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) to promote Demand Driven Technologies, our product suite and increase engagement.
- Source images and artwork for social media channels, update online assets, handle general digital marketing activities
- Maintain Integrated Marketing Calendar, Content Library, Social Media Calendar and User Portal by keeping content organized and up to date
- Optimize web presence to boost brand awareness and lead generation
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Qualified candidates will have 2-3 year of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing. Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports. Must have experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and LinkedIn Ads.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field experience
- Digital Marketing Experience in B2B SaaS
- Supply Chain experience is a Plus!
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with HubSpot, SalesForce, Organic & Paid Advertising, Web Analytics, WordPress
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Google AdWords
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Youtube Ads
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Media editing software a Plus
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines