Demand Driven Technologies is currently seeking a highly motivated Director of Operations & Support to join our team. As Director of Operations & Support you will lead and direct the teams responsible for the company’s physical and cloud-based hardware and software infrastructure, including account management and policy driven controls and database administration, ensuring that they are well aligned with the company’s business objectives. You will collaborate with the Director of Client Success and the Director of Engineering to manage the delivery of Tier 1 support for our cloud-based products, escalating to subject matter experts as needed to effectively resolve customer reported issues.
- Oversee provision of end-user and customer facing services, including Tier 1 help desk and customer support services.
- Provide technology guidance, road maps, principles, standards, and best practices.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and
- Manage staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT
infrastructure and IT systems.
- Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of
all hardware and software based on department needs.
- Where necessary, re-engineer infrastructure support to ensure it aligns with business processes,
tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Collaborate with peers to formulate, deploy and execute long-term strategic plans that enabling
efficient and cost-effective Information Technology operations for the company’s cloud-based
product offerings and internal people and process requirements.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation
to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and
- Proven ability to effectively lead and meet business objectives in a global, collaborative and high-performance work environment
- Demonstrated experience in resource and capacity planning in a fast growth environment
- Process-oriented with project management skills
- Excellent team management, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of a modern tech stack of cloud applications
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise architecture in the area of IaaS, identity and access management (IAM), collaboration platforms and security technology, with emphasis on Microsoft Azure and Cloud technologies.
- Change management knowledge and ability to operate effectively in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience implementing processes that comply with industry standards,
regulations and best practices in the Customer Service and Support domain including:
o SOC 2 Certified Service Delivery – experience in managing the delivery of Customer
Service and Support in a SOC 2 certified environment is strongly preferred.
o GDPR and US Data Privacy Laws
- Candidate must have proven ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and meets all financial and management goals on time
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business priorities, operations, and IT enablement potential
Demonstrated experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Microsoft O365 Suite (Administration, End User Support)
- Microsoft Security Platform (Defender, Identity Protection, Firewall, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure (Azure Active Directory, Monitoring & Telemetry, Alerting, Billing)
- Azure SQL (Management, Maintenance & Operational Monitoring)
- Azure DevOps (Management, Maintenance & Operational Monitoring)
- Atlassian (Jira/OpsGenie)
- Windows Admin Center
- DataDog or other third-party monitoring tools.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle Netsuite
- Microsoft Certifications a definite plus.
- Experience in delivering customer support for cloud based SaaS applications.
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages is a huge plus – English, Spanish, French and German preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading and managing a global IT team in a high growth technology company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience focused on cloud environments and supporting infrastructure.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional time management skills.
- Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent experience.
Please send resumes and/or examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org