Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a Global Customer Support Manager to join our fast-growing Client Success organization.
About Demand Driven Technologies
Demand Driven Technologies maintains a software platform supporting businesses with proprietary supply chain management products and services. Demand Driven Technologies was formed with the singular focus of enabling manufacturing and distribution clients to achieve breakthrough performance through the application of Demand Driven tactics and technologies. We are deeply committed to the principle that each and every client will achieve tangible and sustainable gains through the implementation of our solutions.
Demand Driven Technologies is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Global Customer Support Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering best-in-class customer support in a complex, global, data driven SaaS environment – and doing so consistently and at a manageable cost. You will manage a small globally distributed team of motivated and capable engineers and subject matter experts to deliver worldwide 24×7 customer support for our SaaS and PaaS products and services. Candidates should live in or around Seattle, WA or Atlanta, GA areas.
We offer unparalleled work/life balance, schedule flexibility, competitive salary, and full benefits.
- Accountable for delivery of SOC 2 Compliant Customer Support services sold with our SaaS/PaaS based products, including 24×7 Critical Issue Support.
- Resolve customer problems and disseminate advisories and warnings as appropriate.
- Become skilled in the ability to identify and resolve problems in our products, and to be able to mentor others and to develop recommendations for improvements to the overall supportability of those products.
- Ensure customer support is delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Implement production, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements and executing to budget.
- Proactively improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Manage and mentor the Customer Service/Support Staff and determine appropriate staffing levels to meet business expectations.
- Define and achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and completes actions plans to meet Customer Service and Support objectives.
- Report to Sr. Leadership on metrics, issues and progress against goals.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Complete audits as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing the delivery of Customer Service and Support in a globally distributed SaaS environment at the Mid-size to Enterprise scale. Consumer and retail support experience is not relevant in our marketplace.
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure in a cloud based globally distributed business environment, including software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, HA, DR etc.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing processes that comply with industry standards, regulations and best practices in the Customer Service and Support domain including:
- SOC 2 Certified Service Delivery – experience in managing the delivery of Customer Service and Support in a SOC 2 certified environment is strongly preferred.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- GDPR and US Data Privacy Laws
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at all levels of the organization
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects.
- Experience planning, configuration, optimization and deploying Microsoft Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, etc.).
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Microsoft O365
- Microsoft Azure (management & operation)
- Azure SQL (management and optimization)
- Atlassian (Jira/OpsGenie)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft DevOps
- Oracle Netsuite
- Familiarity with T-SQL
- Capable of leading deployment of projects, creation of collateral, training of staff and development of partner relationships in.
- Ability to coach others.
- Microsoft Certifications a definite plus.
- Office 365 and supporting technologies helpful.
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages is a huge plus – English, Spanish, French and German preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Customer Service & Support Management position within a mid-sized software and/or services company.
- 3+ years of experience focused on cloud environments and supporting infrastructure.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional time management skills.
- Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent experience.