Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a Senior SDE/T to join our fast-growing Client Success organization.
About Demand Driven Technologies
Demand Driven Technologies maintains a software platform supporting businesses with proprietary supply chain management products and services. Demand Driven Technologies was formed with the singular focus of enabling manufacturing and distribution clients to achieve breakthrough performance through the application of Demand Driven tactics and technologies. We are deeply committed to the principle that each and every client will achieve tangible and sustainable gains through the implementation of our solutions.
Demand Driven Technologies is currently seeking talented .NET software testers to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our SaaS/PaaS offerings. Candidates should live in or around Seattle, WA. However, we might be able to make an exception for the right candidate. All applicants must be based in the USA.
We offer unparalleled work/life balance, schedule flexibility, competitive salary, and full benefits.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products utilizing the Microsoft technology stack: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Dapper, and SQL Server 2014/2016.
- Fully versed in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Develop, maintain and improve our automated unit test and integration test suites, improve and expand the entire test automation system
- Participate in code / design review processes.
- Assist developers on deciding what unit tests to write based on the design and code docs
- Ensure testability of feature code
- Possess a broad view of the entire product/application to ensure re-use of existing libraries, methods, classes
- Suggest quality measures to be implemented
- Desire to have full ownership of the entire SDLC from conception through build and deployment, to ongoing production operational support (all team members are expected to take an on-call shift to support our systems 24/7.)
- Create test plans and cases based on project’s specific requirements and timeline, design the reusable test cases and estimate the total test efforts
- Execute software testing to include functional testing, system testing, regression testing, and performance testing
- Continuously look for ways to improve the existing testing processes and frameworks; defining, building, deploying and maintaining new / regression test cases
- Document software defects in a tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and business analysts
- Develop and define test standards and measurements, driving adoption of operational metrics to track system quality and performance
- Own all client deployments
- Improve and extend our custom deployment automation tooling
- Generate effective test status and defect/progress reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management, big-o notation, and algorithm optimization.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework, Azure Web Frameworks, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Knowledge of processes and concepts like Git, DevOps, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Integration is a major plus.
- Experience building mobile applications (personal “just for fun” experience counts) is a major plus.
- Experience in unit-testing and continuous integration.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 3+ years of experiences working with Microsoft solution stack as developer or SDET including .Net, C#, MSSQL, PowerShell, Windows operating system, Windows server and Azure Cloud
- Experience designing/building native Cloud applications (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional time management skills.