Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a SDE to join our fast-growing Client Success organization
About Demand Driven Technologies
Demand Driven Technologies maintains a software platform supporting businesses with proprietary supply chain management products and services. Demand Driven Technologies was formed with the singular focus of enabling manufacturing and distribution clients to achieve breakthrough performance through the application of Demand Driven tactics and technologies. We are deeply committed to the principle that each and every client will achieve tangible and sustainable gains through the implementation of our solutions.
Demand Driven Technologies is currently seeking talented software developers to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our SaaS/PaaS offerings. Candidates should be located in or around Seattle, WA, or Atlanta, GA.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products utilizing the Microsoft technology stack: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Dapper, and SQL Server 2016.
- Fully versed in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Participate in code / design review processes.
- Desire to have full ownership of the entire SDLC from conception through build and deployment, to ongoing production operational support (all team members are expected to take an on-call shift to support our systems 24/7.)
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS is a must
- Develop rich, interactive web front-ends by utilizing frameworks like Bootstrap, jQuery, TypeScript, and Kendo UI.
- Globalization of products in support of our large overseas client base
- Build and own key pieces of our proprietary platform
- Build and maintain customer facing RESTful APIs.
- Lead and mentor developers and knowledge share
- Work with product owners and business team to understand requirements and resolve issues.
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management, big-o notation, and algorithm optimization.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework, Azure Web Frameworks, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Knowledge of processes and concepts like Git, DevOps, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Integration is a major plus.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, such as MVC, Factory, Singleton, etc. and experience applying them in n-tier architectures.
- Experience building mobile applications (personal “just for fun” experience counts) is a major plus.
- Experience in unit-testing and continuous integration.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience as a developer using .NET and SQL Server is preferred
- Experience designing/building native Azure Cloud applications
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional time management skills.
- A deep understanding of UI/UX
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Having loads of passion for building highly-usable, modern web experiences and mobile applications