Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a Product Owner/ Business Analyst to join our fast-growing organization.
Demand Driven Technologies was formed with the singular focus of enabling manufacturing and distribution clients to achieve breakthrough supply chain performance through the application of Demand Driven tactics and technologies. We are deeply committed to the principle that each and every client will achieve tangible and sustainable gains through the implementation of our solutions.
Demand Driven Technologies is looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Product Team at our office in Atlanta, GA. This is an excellent and unique opportunity to join a fast growing start up, and leader in the Supply Chain SaaS space.
We offer unparalleled work/life balance, schedule flexibility, competitive salary, and full benefits. Our office is located at 400 Northridge Road, Atlanta GA, 30350. Candidates should be located in or around the Atlanta area.
This Product Owner / Business Analyst position is on the Product Team, where you will help design new features and capabilities in our software. You will be expected learn all aspects of our software. In this role, you will collaborate with both our clients, partners, and our internal teams to ensure specification and development of software in a timely and effective manner. Candidate should be able to demonstrate examples of learning and applying new skills outside of a classroom setting. We are looking for a creative person with ability to learn quickly. Prior experience in software and product management is not required.
- Gather requirements, design, and create new feature specifications, working with both the business and software teams to provide detailed documentation for developers.
- Collaborate with support, Client Success (consultants), customers, and partners directly to get feedback on needs assessment, product features, and testing.
- Learn Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) methodology and our software based on this methodology.
- Collaborate with the Product Team and Business on product strategy and the product roadmap.
- Manage and prioritize backlog of feature requests and make sure they are included in the appropriate releases to support sales and implementations.
- Demonstrate new features to internal stakeholders throughout the development cycle from concept to release to ensure that features provide solutions to customer needs.
- Ensure new features are robust solutions, consistent across the product, easy to understand, and simple to implement.
- Update internal knowledge to include simplified summaries of existing features and along with new features.
- Internal promotion and explanation of new features and understanding of needs and priorities of the business.
- Quality assurance to build test acceptance criteria and documentation that ensures quality.
- Product documentation for marketing, implementation, and any other business requirements.
- Project management, collaborating with stakeholders, and facilitating project meetings.
- Intense curiosity and tenacity to understand complicated problems and the desire to find create solutions to those problems.
- Bachelor’s degree: Liberal Arts, MIS, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Supply Chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong technical writing skills.
- 1+ years of experience in software, supply chain, consulting, or manufacturing.
- Self-driven, dependable team player, who is willing to make decisions even with imperfect information.
- Desire to learn and willingness to take on a wide range of assignments.
- Native fluency in English.
- Potential for travel up to 10% of the time (post-Covid).
Writing sample – 1 page
Please describe a tool you use routinely and include why it works well, why it works poorly, and/or what you would change about it.
- Supply chain or ERP experience
- Fluency in a second language especially French or Spanish
- Broad knowledge in seemingly unrelated areas including art history, science, art, and design
- Experience outside of the United States including travel or study
- A dislike of acronyms